Test for conservation-code (Was: [Outreachy] You can use "Team upload")

Hi Tanya,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 06:30:12AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> So far for the formal things.  I'll check the test itself later.

I found faster than expected some time slice.

If I start the installation-test script from a random location
I get

   [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '2plc__hssp-filtered.aln' Could not find 2plc__hssp-filtered.aln. Exiting...

Please make sure the needed file is copied to the current directory
before the line is executed.