Re: java.util.Properties writer and reproducibility

Hi Emmanuel,

many thanks for your reply.

> I confirmed that I encountered this issue with the property files
> generated by Ant... and I fixed it last week [1] ;) I haven't uploaded
> it yet though.

Excellent, that was a problem solved quickly :) Thanks you so much.

> You are right to be concerned about the entries ordering of
> java.util.Properties, fortunately Ant uses a subclass that preserves the
> ordering [2].

Good to know that Ant is patched now. Do you think other tools from the Apache Java ecosystem might also be affected by this behaviour and need to be looked at/patched individually?

Bes wishes
Sascha