Re: Debian packaging of phylophlan and using vsearch instead of usearch

Sorry for answering my own mail.  When trying the examples of graphlan I
noticed that some files are missing:

graphlan/examples/guide $ ./step3.sh
Error: No tree file found: guide_2.xml
Error: No tree file found: guide_3.xml
Error: No tree file found: guide_3.xml

graphlan/examples/guide $ ./step4.sh
Error: No tree file found: guide_3.xml
Error: No tree file found: guide_4.xml
Error: No tree file found: guide_4.xml

I'm not sure about this, please check:

graphlan/examples/internal_labels $ ./step4.sh
Classes not implemented for external annotations
Classes not implemented for external annotations

I also observed two times warnings from matplotlib saying:

   /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/projections/polar.py:149: RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in true_divide

A real error occures with

graphlan/examples/phylo_small $ ./run.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/graphlan", line 70, in <module>
    external_legends = args['external_legends'])
  File "/usr/share/graphlan/src/graphlan_lib.py", line 1062, in draw
    format = out_format,
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/pyplot.py", line 577, in savefig
    res = fig.savefig(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/figure.py", line 1470, in savefig
    self.canvas.print_figure(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/backend_bases.py", line 2141, in print_figure
    **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_agg.py", line 521, in print_png
    FigureCanvasAgg.draw(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_agg.py", line 469, in draw
    self.figure.draw(self.renderer)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/artist.py", line 59, in draw_wrapper
    draw(artist, renderer, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/figure.py", line 1079, in draw
    func(*args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/artist.py", line 59, in draw_wrapper
    draw(artist, renderer, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/axes/_base.py", line 2092, in draw
    a.draw(renderer)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/artist.py", line 59, in draw_wrapper
    draw(artist, renderer, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/patches.py", line 462, in draw
    gc.set_alpha(self._alpha)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/backend_bases.py", line 923, in set_alpha
    self.set_foreground(self._orig_color)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/backend_bases.py", line 987, in set_foreground
    self._rgb = colors.colorConverter.to_rgba(fg, self._alpha)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/matplotlib/colors.py", line 376, in to_rgba
    'to_rgba: Invalid rgba arg "%s"\n%s' % (str(arg), exc))
ValueError: to_rgba: Invalid rgba arg "(0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0175609756098)"
number in rbga sequence outside 0-1 range

BTW, a conversion to Python 3 for graphlan as well as pyphlan would be
nice.