Subject: Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] New home for datatables.js?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 09:20:05 +0100
From: Sascha Steinbiss <sascha@steinbiss.name>
To: Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>
CC: pkg-javascript-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Hi Jonas,

many thanks for the approval.

[...]
>> I just sent a join request via Alioth.
>
> Approved.  Welcome aboard!

:)

> If you haven't already, yhen subscribe to our mailinglist and read our
> mini Policy and other pages starting at
> https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript

I'm already on the list and have also read (and followed) the policy
when packaging DataTables.

I will now move the git repo over to pkg-javascript, adjust the existing
git hooks according to the setup-repository script and transfer
maintainership over to pkg-javascript-devel from Debian Med with the
next upload.

Thanks again
Sascha