Re: Bonding Stage

Hi Canberk!

And I'm an Outreachy intern.
While applying, I picked some packages I want to start with:

https://gist.github.com/latticetower/4402a17488c1629a78595bf4c9ec9b50

But I haven't discussed that plan with you yet. Please tell if you like to do tests for some of these packages.
Do you have any particular themes you like (genome assemblers, proteomics, etc.) and want to look closer at during your internship?

Tanya

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 02:29:50AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> Thank you for picking me for GSoC candidate firstly. Now what are we doing
> in this stage.

Well, now its time to ead autopkgtests.  I'd happily add a package
ranking if you do not have any preferences.  Feel free to follow your
own interests first.

С уважением,
Малыгина Т.С.