Re: Sprai in Debian

Dear Afif,

* A question: Is it possible to call ezez* -ec_only without passing the
Celera assembler spec file or even not having Celera assembler
installed?
New Sprai (version v0.9.9.14 http://zombie.cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/sprai/dist/sprai-0.9.9.14.tar.gz )
can call ezez* -ec_only without passing the Celera assembler spec file
and without ca_path parameter.

* I personally recommend adding a changelog to your source distribution.
Changelog is written in doc/_build/html/index.html . I will try to write
a more detailed log. Thanks.

Best regards,
Imai