Please help contacting Trevor Bruen (Was: Please add a license (preferably also a version and a website) for PhiPack)

Hi all,

my last mail to Trevor bounced.  I've found that he now might be
professor at St. Francis Xavier University but I havn't found any
contact e-mail.  Would someone please volunteer to ping him via FB,
Twitter, LinedIn since I'm intentionally ignoring all these social
media?

Thanks for your help

     Andreas.