Re: Please provide a license for fsm-lite

Hi Niko,

thanks for your quick reply.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 12:27:48PM +0300, Niko Välimäki wrote:

> I will likely choose GPLv2, which is the same as in SEER. I'll commit the
> LICENSE file later today.

That's really helpful!

> I don't have previous experience with automake/cmake, so it will take some
> effort to get those going. But I'll try.

I think in the long term it saves you some time if you are using a
sensible build system.

> Regarding the manpage, sure I'm interested.

You can find it in the Debian Med packaging Git here:

    https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/fsm-lite.git/tree/debian/fsm-lite.1