Re: GSOC [Continuous Integration for all biological applications inside Debian]

Hello Andreas,

>[I think I gave a warning that non-private messages will be answered on
>the mailing list and I hereby doing so shamelessly violating netiquette.
>It would be great if you would answer on list as well.]

Sorry for miss clicking i forget to reply all.

I committed the changes to exonerate package i hope i do it right.
In MoM issue i want to do it but my mid-term exams start and they'll finish 25 April i can do it after that date. And i want to ask you one friend of mine wants to work it on too can we work together in that project.

Best Regards

Canberk

Hi Canberk,

On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 02:30:36AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I made a test suite for exonerate package but i dont know how to deliver it
> to you.

Simply commit to Git.

> I made it , took example from CI( Biosquid package) and made some
> changes in rules file etc. I can't be sure if it is correct or not. I need
> a review thanks already.

I'll review once you commited it to

   ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/exonerate.git

> In Pylopthias issue they send me an email and they said they are working on
> it ,suggest another 2 packages for debian-med taxator[1],traitar[2].

Cool.  Do you want to work on this in a MoM project?