Strengthening team by fixing other members bugs

Hi,

last week I had the idea to declare April as a month of fixing bugs in
Debian Med packages.  While about eight monthes are left until we the
freeze for Jessie will start we should constatly make sure that our
packages are free of bugs and are distributable all the time.  I think
it makes perfectly sense if everybody would look into bugs of packages
he has not yet touched.  This would increase the number of people
looking for packages and in most cases you can learn something new.

It would be great if everybody who considers a member of the Debian Med
team (even if not very active until now) would try to fix one bug per
week.

If you have problems finding target bugs simply seek our teams bug
page[1].

Kind regards and have fun fixing bugs

     Andreas.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org