Re: Biolinux - Packages Updates

Thank you very much Andreas!

That was a very nice welcome! I will read carefully everything you wrote and the documents you suggested. I will look for something interesting to work on in the tasks page to get started.

I look forward to start contributing to this project! \o/

I will certainly try to join the next sprints of DebianMed so we will finally be able to meet AFK.

Kind Regards.

Raony Guimarães Corrêa Do Carmo Lisboa Cardenas
PhD in Bioinformatics

email: raonyguimaraes@gmail.com
skype/gtalk: raonyguimaraes
phone: +55 31 93404152

Laboratory of Clinical Genomics
UFMG School of Medicine
Federal University of Minas Gerais - UFMG
Av. Prof. Alfredo Balena, 190, Sala 321
Belo Horizonte, Brazil 30130-100