Re: Stacks not migrated to testing

على الخميس 24 آذار 2016 ‫04:03، كتب Afif Elghraoui:
> Hi, Andreas,
>
> على الخميس 24 آذار 2016 ‫03:49، كتب Andreas Tille:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I admit I have no clue how to interpret this excuse why stacks does not
>> migrate to testing:
>>
>>     https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=stacks
>>
>> Some of the usually helpful links on the bottom do not work.  Any idea
>> here or should I ask on mentors?
>>

> It looks to me that it's because stacks has a run-time dependency on
> samtools, which is not available on mips. You may just need to have the
> package removed for that architecture (...or make it build-depend on
> samtools).

The excuses on the PTS apparently just became more helpful:

 excuses:

    13 days old (needed 5 days)
    stacks/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: samtools
    stacks/mips unsatisfiable Depends: samtools
    stacks/powerpc unsatisfiable Depends: samtools
    stacks/s390x unsatisfiable Depends: samtools
    Valid candidate

so it is samtools, but the problem is not limited to mips.

Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name