Re: Sponsoring request: odil

Hi Julien,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 05:54:52PM +0100, Julien Lamy wrote:
> Dear all,
> I've updated the Debian Med repository with a new of Odil [1]. If this
> looks OK, could somebody sponsor the upload?

Package is building - if you do not hear from me I'll upload once this
is done.

> As a side note, the tracker [2] mentions a problem while searching for a
> new upstream version: is this related to bug 815980 [3] or is there
> something wrong in my d/watch?

I can not see any problem with d/watch and it reports the right version.
So may be something is wrong with tracker.  However, since you are
upstream I would recommend to add a GPG signature to your downloads as
recommended by uscan.  Feel free to ask for details if you have no idea
what to do.