Re: Another possibly easy candidate: primer3 (Was: [MoM] Outreachy 2016 application)

Hi, Andreas!

Thanks for the candidate. It would be great if you could move it to Git!

I am silent for a while because of my studies (there are a couple of deadlines in my PhD program, one of them is tomorrow), but I'm still alive and really willing to participate! :) I'll have an opportunity to spend my time on the project during the weekend, so hopefully I'll show you my first test suits soon.

Thanks a lot,
Anna

Hi Anna,

since I'm just upgrading the primer3 package:  It contains a test suite
in the build system.  Usually I try to extract the code from there to
craft an autopkg test from it.  Considering that this might be an easy
target to warm up for you I'm lazy now and leave this for you. :-)

Feel free to ask me to convert primer3 from SVN to Git to simplify
your work.

Remark: This is not pushing you into this project.  Just make your study
the preference over GSoC and put this onto your todo list.