Re: transtermhp ready for review and upload

Hi, Fabian,

على الثلاثاء 23 شباط 2016 ‫22:46، كتب Fabian Klötzl:

> I moved transtermhp packaging from SVN to Git [1]. Also, I fixed the
> GCC-6 bug (#811614), made the package lintian-clean again and did some
> more housekeeping. Though, I did not yet remove the SVN repo in case I
> got something wrong in the transition.
>
> Would someone verify, I got things alright and then sponsor an upload,
> please?

I went ahead and uploaded. If there's ever a new upstream release, I
think it would be good to revisit the get-orig-source target
(mk-origtargz can handle zip files) and also add a repack suffix to the
upstream version.

Many thanks for your work on this package.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي