Re: cwltool - upload?

Thank you Steffen,

I made a few tweaks to enable building in pbuilder & bumped the version. Let's do it!

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 9:34 PM Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Michael, hi all,

the cwltool is now lintian clean (I autogenerated man pages for it)
which renders it a prime candidate for a package to be uploaded to
unstable. How are your feelings about it? At the very moment there is a
tiny discrepancy between online instructions and the current
implementation in that an executed workflow demands a #tag to decide
where to enter. I have not completely understood what is going on, yet,
and would like to add something readily executable as an example to the
man page. Otherwise I just tend to think this needs to get out.

Best,

Steffen