Re: My sprint report (Was: Annual Debian Med sprint: 04.-07. February 2016 in Copenhagen)

On behalf of ELIXIR / DTU I'd like to say thanks to the Debian guys, had a real blast and it's a pleasure with such hard
working people.

A slight clarification (this is often mixed up):  EDAM is a simple controlled vocabulary (for bio-topics, operations data
and data formats).  It is used to describe the tools in the bio.tools registry.  So in due course (in the way Andreas
described) we'll be exposing the Debian package info in bio.tools, and linking back.  All good!

Cheers

Jon