Re: Aw: Re: ELIXIR tools registry participation - richer metadata for our packages

Evening all

A few thoughts:

Perhaps something to check the EDAM annotations are valid wrt the latest EDAM ?

Something to check package description for export (to bio.tools) has not become out of synch with what's in bio.tools

And I wonder about the relationship between the "EDAM metadata files" and the "metainfo XML files" (in /usr/share/appdata/ ?)

Cheers

Jon