Lastest ClustalW released under LGPL-3+ what about clustalw-mpi

Hi,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which is a group inside
Debian with the objective to package all Free Software that is relevant
in the fields of biology and medicine.

As you might know we also have packaged ClustalW-MPI.  I noticed that
ClustalW-MPI has inherited the ClustalW license at the point when it was
derived from the source.  However, the current ClustalW version is
licensed under LGPL-3+.  I wonder whether you might consider updating
ClustalW-MPI to the current code base - or at least to adapt the license
accordingly if you see any chance to do so.