Please consider a free license for ffp-phylogeny

Hi Gregory,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team that has the objective
to package Free Software that is relevant in Biology and Medicine for
main Debian.  There is an overview what we have assembled up to now[1].

One of my users asked me to package your programm ffp-phylogeny[1].  The
creation of package files went smoothly thanks to your well designed
build system.  The needed files are injected into our packaging
repository[3].

Unfortunately your license does not permit distribution by Debian since
it is in contrast with item 5. and 6. with the Debian Free Software
Guidelines[4] since commercial users / usage are discriminated by your
license statement.  I wonder whether you might consider to change your
license to one of the common free licenses for instance GPL or BSD.

Thanks for considering

      Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffp-phylogeny/