Re: Packaging gwamar for Debian

Hi Andreas,
   I'm delighted to hear that!

Thanks for all the comments too, here are my short answers:

0. sure I will change the approach
1. The intended license is GPL v3. If there is no explicite statement
I will add it as part of point 2.
2. I will put some effort in the next couple of days and will try to
fix the build quickly both on Python 2 and 3.
3. I will investigate the possible approaches and will do it better
4. I will investigate this as part of point point 2.

I estimate this will take me about a week or two is that fine?

Best wishes,
Michal