Re: Why plink1.9 has not entered testing?

Hi, Dylan,

On الإثنين 16 تشرين الثاني 2015 12:19, Dylan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I suppose that is due to missing builds (powerpc and mips) but it's
> normal since I have disabled builds for these architectures [1].
> Should I do something to permit the migration to testing?

You might still need to request the archive masters to remove the mips
and powerpc versions of the package from Unstable. See
<https://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals>.

I did something similar for htslib as advised by Charles in order to get
it into testing.

regards
Afif

--