GDCM (mostly?) ready for upload.

Dear all,

I've merged the changes for gdcm-2.6 back to the main packaging tree.

The notable changes are:

 * new upstream version
 * transition to vtk6
 * removal of libgdcm-java because it requires libvtk6-java which is
   not available.

Everything builds and installs nicely, but before I call for sponsoring
I'd like some feedback on one issue I found:

The package contains some sourceless *.lib files that are presumably
Visual Studio static libraries. They are also in the 2.4.4 package
which means that either FTP-master was okay with it or they didn't
catch this. Now I was wondering whether they should be removed, and if
so whether someone has a pointer how this can be done automatically,
i.e. is there a better way then described in [1]?

Best,
Gert

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/BenFinney/software/repack