Re: rsem ready for review (& sponsoring?)

Hi Michael,

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 08:44:29PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> I don't know if it is allowed to have a Recommends on a package that isn't
> in the archive yet, but rsem is ready for review.

Thanks for your work on this.  I fixed two minor issues (git pull).  I'm
not sure what ID you want to use so please make sure Uploaders and
changelog owner are equal.

> Note: more manpages may be needed;

While I have dropped the createmanpages script (and moved it in SVN from
package_template to helper-scripts since it remains to frequently in
packages) this might be helpful to create some manpages using help2man.
However, we have other packages with a lack of manpages and I would not
insist on these.  What I'm a bit more concerned about are the
  manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
lintian warnings.  Do you see any chance to fix this with some post
editing of the pod2man result?

> I'd also like it to have a test as well
> (though the trinityrnaseq tests use rsem).

I also like to see tests on every package where possible.  I'd be fine
with uploading now to new and add the tests while the package is waiting
in new queue.