libjung-java build to be in free

Hi,
to avoid dependency licensing issue of libjung (related to dependency libjai-core-java), we could package libjung with the removal of jung-jai-contrib-2.0.1-sources and jung-jai-samples-contrib-2.0.1-sources from the build.
This would be a "partial" jung package but would contain most of libs and could be in free (with using libcolt-free-java instead of libcolt-java).
Removing those remove the jai build dependency.
We would only need to specify missing libs in description/README.

I made locally a quick build with this removal, and everything build fine ( for jung), and almost for trinity (get a strange error...)

trinity does not make use of those contrib file.

Olivier