Re: gcc-5 transition of GDCM

On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 10:53:13AM +0200, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:

> No problem with this: I just try and centralize all the Debian-related automated mailing in a single mailbox, but this can certainly wait the next version of the package :)

Uploaders do not get any mail anyway.  It might just be that spammers
fetch your other address - but it was visible for me anyway and so it is
for spammers as well.

> BTW, thanks for uploading the package!

The thank goes fully to you.  Just rebuilding and calling dput is not a
big deal.

BTW, do you want to get the upload feeling yourself?  You are now
maintaining several packages and have dived into the bug squashing
business.  So applying to become a DM seems a natural step in my
opinion.