Re: Git repository of htslib is lacking pristine-tar

Le Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 09:40:41AM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant a écrit :

> FYI, I am intending to write a piece on the d-science / d-med policies
> regarding DEP-14 and its relationship with import-orig and pure Git
> workflows. Just need to find the time for it.

Thanks Ghislain,

when editing our group policy, you will see that whitespace indentation is a
mess.  Do not hestiate to take action if you wish.  Also, if you are unfamiliar
with DocBook, please do not hesitate to ask questions.  For editing the source,
I recommend jEdit, which is packaged in Debian, has nice soft-wrap and
soft-inentation modes (to match the whitespace practice in some section of the
source), and most importanly a nice XML checker and tag completion.  On command
line, xmllint is useful as well.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--