Re: [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: r-cran-phangorn_1.99-13-1_amd64.changes is NEW]

Hi Andreas,

Hi Alba,

I took the freedom to finalise the package r-cran-phangorn that you
started.

Thank you very much! :)

Finally r-cran-igraph was accepted yesterday and thus the
package can be built.  I added a file README.source since ftpmaster
expects us to document binary chunks.  I hope you like this.

Fabulous!

BTW, right after r-cran-igraph was accepted I realised that there is a
new upstream version 1.0.1 of it.  However, it needs three new
dependencies.  It would be great if anybody would take these for
packaging.

Right now I'm very busy and I don't think I'll have time to do it, at least not in the following weeks. So if somebody else volunteer could be great.

Kind regards and thanks to Alba for preparing r-cran-phangorn

Thanks to you for all the help!

Cheers,
Alba