Re: [fis-gtm] FW: GT.M V6.2-002 available

Hi Amul,

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 01:19:46PM +0000, Shah, Amul wrote:
> I uploaded the latest version of GT.M that we released yesterday.

Thanks for your work on this.

> I tagged the version as unstable. Let me know if that was the correct thing to do.

Perfect.  Unfortunately I'm on vacation behind a quite slow connection
and thus can not upload any larger package.  If somebody else might take
this one it would be nice - otherwise please wait until end of June.

Thanks for your work on this