(formal) Debian Med "Howto"?

Quite some of us may visit on researchgate.net from time to time, or seqanswers.com, .. or .. put your favorite community site here ... and mentally follow the one or other question. While I am far from always knowing the answer, I find it nonetheless often inspiring to think along. With Debian Med, and other Debian blends, we by now have quite an infrastructure available to solve myriads of problems in computational biology. If you combine that with knowing many of us (partially) employed for teaching, I thought that it may be worthwhile to collect a series of exercises in a "how to" or "workflow" manner. I thought of some triplets like:

Problems: How do I investigate this or that with constraints M and N?
Answer:
a) you need to first solve the following problems: X, Y, Z
b) install the following packages from Debian Med: A, B, C
c) execute the following: command -param1 M -param2 N

Search engines hopefully pick those up and thus render Debian Med more visible. Are there any immediate ideas on how to implement any such thing? The folks behind MyExperiment.org are doing very much what I thought this should at some point look alike, but it is difficult to edit with a mere combination of a text editor and git, which I sense it should be. I was myself involved in a respective effort from 2008 that influenced the Taverna command line integration at http://taverna.nordugrid.org/sharedRepository/index.php. And I know about quite some readers of this list are contributing to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/common-workflow-language . But this may all be a bit too remote to our routine to be embraced any quickly and to immediately appeal to our community. We would already get quite far with just describing that something can be done, and possibly already listing caveats and alternatives to overcome those, which is well beyond what a workflow is about.

You may have some more ideas.

Best,

Steffen