Re: Update on Trinityrnaseq packaging

Hi Michael,

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 01:20:55AM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:

> Fully aware. It looks like the parts of libjung-java that trinityrnaseq
> uses aren't the parts that use classes from libcolt-java. I'm going to
> split libjung-java into two packages, on main and one contrib.

That could be a workaround.  Since you can not create such binary
packages from one source package you need to create different source
packages.  I admit I'm fine if you ignore the contrib part for the
moment if you only need the part without libcolt-java.

Perhaps we might be lucky with my question to debian-java ...