Re: fw4spl : undefined reference to itk:: ...

Hi

I will talk to the rest of the Fw4spl development team about it. Currently, we are working on the 0.10.2 version of Fw4spl.
Perhaps we could package this version, which uses Qt5, VTk6, and ITK4.

I'll let you know when I have more information.

Best regards,

Corentin

On Wed, 2015-12-23 at 10:27 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 10:04:58AM +0100, Corentin Desfarges wrote:
> > Ok I just saw (and remembered) that insighttoolkit3 has been
> > requested to
> > be removed.
> > Does this mean we have to make FW4SPL compatible with the last ITK
> > version
> > ? Is it the only way ?
>
> The only *sensible* way if you want to make your work sustainable.
>  And vtk 5 will be also re placed by vtk6.  If fw4spl works with
> these just switch to both new versions.

Well, your package also seems to depend on the VTK-QT glue code, which
means you will also have to switch to qt5 ...

Regarding ITK, there is a compatibility layer enabled in ITK4 that
should make this transition less painful.

VTK5 -> VTK6 has some API changes. Some packages just compiled against
the new version, others needed to change a few calls. This should help:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK6/Migration/WikiExamples

As for qt4 to qt5, no idea.

best,
Gert