Re: Fwd: orthanc REMOVED from testing

Le 25/12/2015 17:23, Gert Wollny a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
>> Since I'm in the same situation as Sébastien, I did a bit of digging:
>>
>> * dcmtk fails to build on m68k [1], due to a qemu error [2, look for
>> "qemu: unhandled CPU exception"]
>
> But AFAIK, m68k is not a release arch, so should an error like this
> really hinder migration?

You're right, I missed another piece of information on the migration
page: the last line mentioning libdcmtk4-dev [1]. Looking at the binary
packages of dcmtk in sid [2], it seems that old stuff like dcmtk-www or
libdcmtk4-dev is still there, which is referenced in the "cruft report"
of ftp-master [3]. Can we ask ftp-masters for the removal of the old
dcmtk stuff, or is there some action to take on the mentioned dependent
packages first?

[1] https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=dcmtk
[2] https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/dcmtk
[3] https://ftp-master.debian.org/cruft-report-daily.txt