Please consider putting PhyBin on stackage

Hi Ryan,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team that has the objective
to package all Free Software in the field of Biology and Medicine for
official Debian.  On our so called biology tasks page[1] you can see a
list of or currently packaged software and the packages we are working
on.

Since I received a request from a user to package PhyBin I started
working on it and I needed to contact the Debian Haskell team since I'm
personally not familiar with Haskell.  In the sequence of the discussion
I was advised[2] to recommend to you as the author if the software to
put your package to stackage[3].  This would ensure that your code will
be tested with recent Haskell components.  One actual issue is according
to Joachim Breitner (one of the main Haskell packagers in Debian) that

  phybin depends on text>=0.11 && <0.12, when we already
  have text 1.2.

Issues like this will be somehow detected at stackage and will simplify
our life as Debian packagers (and for sure on other distributions as
well).

The good news is that except from this versioning conflict that probably
will need a patch to the current PhyBin code all preconditions are
available in Debian (or will be soon thanks to the very quick response
of Joachim in the case of hierarchical-clustering - and I need to admit
that while even beeing a Debian Developer since 17 years I'm always
impressed how smoothly things like these are working).

In short:  We would like to package PhyBin for official Debian and if
you would like to support this attempt it would be helpful to put it on
stackage.

Kind regards and thanks for providing PhyBin as free software

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#phybin
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2015/12/msg00016.html
[3] http://www.stackage.org/authors