Beast2 is using copy of json non-free library

Hi Alexei,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team since we would like to
package Beast2 as we also did with Beast - I guess I contacted you abou
this before.

Luckily we now have all preconditions packaged for Debian now and the
package builds but I noticed that you are using copies of the "evil"
JSON Java library.

The files in src/org/json are copyrighted under the non-free license of
json and the infamous clause: The Software shall be used for Good, not
Evil.  This is non-free because it adds a restriction for usage - even
worse the most stupid one I have ever seen since there is barely no
definition what is good and what might be evil.  Feel free to
refer to

   https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/jsonevil

for details.

The good news is that there are two alternatives packaged for Debian

  libjson-java: http://json-lib.sourceforge.net
  libjson-simple-java: https://github.com/fangyidong/json-simple

which could hopefully serve as a replacement for the non-free code that
is currently shipped by Beast2.

Could you please comment about the chances to do this?