Re: Any volunteer to take some simple R packages as packaging training?

Hi Andreas,

I'm really sorry that I have lost track of this task, but I still want to finish it. I have an alioth account and I'm reading the maintainers guide since September. I'm planning to upload the packages within the next two weeks.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Johannes Schaffrath