Re: source-is-missing lintian error in orthanc

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:40:13AM +0200, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:

> Having a look at my personal Lintian reports [1], I then notice that these errors are also reported to be present on the version 0.9.3. But, I am sure that these errors were not reported back in early August 2015 when the 0.9.3 package was uploaded.

May be lintian was not picky enough at this time and was updated to
fetch this?

> So, the files that are reported to be missing are actually present in the source package.

... and this is the problem.  Lintian considers these files not as
source package since these are minimized (or lintian considers these as
minimized).  You always need to provide non-minimised, human editable
form of JS files.  Otherwise the JS is considered as "Binary without
source".