Re: khmer 2.0 released, package ready for sponsoring

Hmm... I think we are working with different repositories as there should be no 'rc' release candidate part of the version.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/khmer.git

I've deleted the extra branches (big-rebase, libkhmerdev) so hopefully that will clear things up.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 2:46 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Michael,

On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 08:43:36PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Thank you to Kevin Murray for his assistance with the packaging.
>
> The khmer source package is ready for review and uploading

Hunk #1 FAILED at 191.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED
patching file doc/_templates/page.html
dpkg-source: info: the patch has fuzz which is not allowed, or is malformed
dpkg-source: info: if patch 'disable_google_analytics' is correctly applied by quilt, use 'quilt refresh' to update it
dpkg-source: info: restoring quilt backup files for disable_google_analytics
dpkg-source: error: LC_ALL=C patch -t -F 0 -N -p1 -u -V never -E -b -B .pc/disable_google_analytics/ --reject-file=- < khmer-2.0rc1+dfsg/debian/patches/disable_google_analytics gave error exit status 1
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-source -i.git -I.git --before-build khmer-2.0rc1+dfsg gave error exit status 2

Please also pull my changes to the packaging.

Michael R. Crusoe: Programmer & Bioinformatician crusoe@ucdavis.edu
The lab for Data Intensive Biology; University of California, Davis
https://impactstory.org/MichaelRCrusoe http://twitter.com/biocrusoe