Re: Sponsoring request: mia with new so-version

Hello Andreas,

On Tue, 2015-09-08 at 09:51 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> sh: 1: latex: not found
> error: Problems running latex. Check your installation or look for typos in _formulas.tex and check _formulas.log!
> sh: 1: dvips: not found
> error: Problems running dvips. Check your installation!

These two come indeed unexpected, thanks for the pointer. I wish this
would break the build, because now that I've checked the older logs,
I've seen that the problem is there from the beginning.

I've added doxygen-latex to the build-deps and run the build to test it
is running right now.

Best,
Gert