Java help for prottest needed

Hi,

I've just injected prottest[1] as a dependency of jmodeltest2 [2] which
was requested by a user.  I removed the JARs that are packaged in Debian

Files-Excluded: lib/alter.jar
                lib/appframework-1.0.3.jar
                lib/mpj.jar
                lib/pal.jar

(alter.jar is in new and git[3]).  Unfortunately I have no idea how to
tweak prottest's build.xml to declare the new location of the JARs.  I
guess this is only my first problem.  The remaining JARs seem to be
related to netbeans somehow and I have no idea how to replace these.

[1] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/prottest.git
[2] https://github.com//ddarriba/jmodeltest2/
[3] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/alter-sequence-alignment.git