Status of Prottest3

Hi David,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team that has the objective
to package all free software that is relevent in the field of Biology
and Medicine.  I stumbled several times about ProtTest3 as a dependency
of other phylogeny related packages and wanted to give it a try now.

I'm a bit confused where I could download the latest source.  As you
know and the link on your Google Code page reflects this Google Code is
closed and several projects move to Github.  However, your Google Code
page[1] has a release

    23/01/2014 - ProtTest 3.4

While the releases page on Github[2] is at

    16 Mar 2012 - 3.2-release

I'm not sure whether tihs is just due to the fact that you forgot to
add release tags or whether the clone at Github is not in sync with
your current development.

Could you please enlighten me were I could download the latest code
of ProtTest3?

Kind regards and thanks for providing ProtTest3 as free software

     Andreas.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/prottest3/
[2] https://github.com/ddarriba/prottest3/releases