Re: Not able to build my package

On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 12:44:53PM +0200, Corentin Desfarges wrote:
> I get this error :
>     The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>      libvtk5.8v5 : Conflicts: libvtk5.8 but 5.8.0-17.5+b1 is to be
> installed.
>     Unable to resolve dependencies!  Giving up...
>
> I guess it comes from the vtk transition, but do you see any way to fix it ?

Currently I do not see a sensible way to deal with this.  You will break
your testing system by installing packages from unstable and if you
upgrade to unstable you will most probably also break your system.  I
have created an unstable chroot if I need to do manual intervention into
the build process - may be this is a way to solve your problem.