Re: Please tag latest Beast version on Github

Hi again,

I tried to wild guess what might be the commit that marks the 1.8.2
release and uploaded this package to Debian.  It would really help if
you keep the tagging on Github in sync - not only for Debian packaging
but for all your users interested in building Beast from source.

Thanks

      Andreas.