[MOM: king-probe] hardening-no-relro warnning, and some questions about d/* files

Hi Andreas,

I think the packaging process is almost done. I have just some questions.

1) I dont know if there is a special format for README, copyright and NEWS or not? I just used the format which was used in the other packages like suitename, as you know ;)
Also, 'debchange' caused I wonder if there are some other special commands for creating or editing these files (just like debchange)?

2) I saw a warning on lintian's output about manpages.

W: king-probe: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/king-probe

Does every package need to have a manpage? Even if the upstream has not any specific documentation in source code? Again, Is there some  tools to automate creation or editing manpages (their format is unknown for me!

3) In our first discussions on this package, you mentioned that I need a get-orig for king-probe, cause lack of upstream tagging mechanism. I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly or not? Is the problem related to the 'zip' word in the 'king-probe_2.13.110909.zip.orig.tar.gz', when the uscan command is used to download the source and create the orig file?

4) There is a Lintian warning which I have not any idea how can i resolve it:

W: king-probe: hardening-no-relro usr/lib/debian-med/bin/probe

As mentioned in [1], it seems I need "DEB_BUILD_HARDENING=1".
Also, some others have mentioned you have not faced into this problem if you are using "d/compat 9" and "dh_auto_*" rules. I don't know what is caused this issue?

[1]. https://wiki.debian.org/Hardening#DEB_BUILD_HARDENING_RELRO_.28ld_-z_relro.29

--
you can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one

mali