Re: Trinityrnaseq status

Hello,

On السبت 22 آب 2015 12:34, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 6:49 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu
> <mailto:andreas@an3as.eu>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:57:20AM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
>     >
>     > trinityrnaseq: waiting on libjung-free-java, rsem, express, and
>     jaligner.
>     > Otherwise all the tests run successfully for me.
>
>     I really hope that jaligner will make it soon - no idea why several
>     packages later in the queue made it way faster.
>

> On the upside it is now the second oldest package in queue so hopefully
> it will get some attention soon.

I've added it as a blocker to the trinityrnaseq ITP to express the
dependency. jaligner also turns out to be a dependency of wgs-assembler,
so I've expressed that as well.

>     > Any and all assistance you and the group can provide for the above
>     would be
>     > greatly appreciated!
>
>     Please be more verbose if you see tasks I could do to support this.
>

> Do have experience in what incantations it takes to add the hardening
> build flags to recalcitrant packages?

Sometimes, upstream build systems don't support CPPFLAGS, so I find that
putting the CPPFLAGS in with the CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS helps to get the
hardening flags passed to the build system.

something like this in d/rules:

CFLAGS := $(CPPFLAGS) $(CFLAGS)

I haven't checked your package, so I don't know if this is your problem
exactly.

regards
Afif

--