Re: fis-gtm is Marked for autoremoval on 04 September, Bug #794733

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 08:31:41AM -0400, Amul Shah wrote:
> >> How do I respond to such a claim when I cannot reproduce it?
>
> Thanks Andreas! Does the bug reporter usually respond to confirm that it's no longer present?

It depends from the reporter.  Usually these FTBFS bugs are properly
dealt with and properly means in this case answering.  This is not the
case for all bugs.  I lowered the severity *since* there was no response
and I think this will trigger an answer (hopefully).