Re: new upstream r-cran-phangorn

Hi Alba,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:16:42AM +0200, Alba Crespi wrote:

> I updated the new upstream version for r-cran-phangorn.

Thanks for your work on this.  Could you please also push the pristine-tar
branch.  If you import via `gbp import-orig --pristine-tar <source_tarball>`
and afterwards `git push` this should work automatically.  In case you might
have forgot the --pristine-tar option you can simply redo the import that
way and push.

> I realised that I
> my e-mail in some commits is wrong, does anybody know how can I fix it?
> otherwise, I guess is too bad.

I guess your last phrase is missing a 'not', no?

I guess some experienced Git users might be able to help you out here
anyway but I do have this knowledge at hand personally.  A web search to
"git change user id of previous commits" might uncover answers as well.