Re: [MoM] regarding rename_binary_result.patch

Hi Malihe,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 05:25:29PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Malihe,
>
> I noticed another issue.  In the pristine-tar branch the old tarball name
> remains.  I'd recommend to reimport the new tarball name
>
>    gbp  import-orig --pristine-tar <PATH>/king-probe_2.13.110909.orig.tar.xz
>
> it might be needed to delete the upstream tag but might be it works
> without this.

I noticed that you succeeded in this - fine.

I have two remarks to your current packaging:

1. You have cut-n-pasted NEWS.Debian from plink.  While I suggested to
sneak into plink the file NEWS.Debian is a reserved file for *news* ==
differences to former releases of this package and apt will display this
on users machines at install time.  Since there are not any previous
releases please rename this to README.Debian which is more apropiate and
free form.  So you can rather use

(king?)probe for Debian

instead of

king-probe (2.13.110909-1) unstable; urgency=low

2. You might possibly wonder why the package might fail to build.  You
probably want to override_dh_auto_install and move the build result
manually into the correct place (or alternatively fix the makefile if
you prefer this - I'd go with the first suggestion)