Re: Please update from ITK v3 to v4 [Re: RM: insighttoolkit -- ROM; Obsoleted by insighttoolkit4]

On August 13, 2015 01:47:37 PM Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 August 2015 22:01:36 Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> > Could those package maintainers update to v4, please?
>
> First ITK-4 needs to be re-build for GCC-5 transition.

Yes, true.

There is work in progress on that front [1].  I'm at the point of testing
whether ITK v4 builds in sid.  I was stalled last week because the libvtk6-dev
dependency of ITK wasn't installable in sid.  It still is.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2015/08/msg00010.html

-Steve