Re: DWV (DICOM Web Viewer)

Hi Sébastien,

I did not progress on this topic but I will try to find some time to study these examples. Thanks for the update!

Best,
Yves

On 8 August 2015 at 11:05, Sébastien Jodogne <s.jodogne@chu.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
Hi Yves,

> My name is Yves, I'm developing a pure _javascript_ DICOM viewer called dwv.
> It is released under GPL and available at https://github.com/ivmartel/dwv.
> The viewer can be used on its own but also bundled in a PACS. In the case
> of the Orthanc PACS, I created a plugin called DwvExplorer, also GPL and
> available at https://github.com/ivmartel/DwvExplorer. It is very similar to
> the orthanc-webviewer from Sebastien Jodogne except that the C++ code is
> just there to redirect the http requests and extend the default web
> explorer.
>
> Would a package of this plugin be of interest to you? If so, I would need
> help since I'm totally new to debian...

I was wondering whether there were news about the Debian packaging of your DWV plugin for Orthanc. I think this would be really cool to offer Debian users of Orthanc the freedom to choose between two independent Web-based viewers.

There are now three examples of packaged Orthanc plugins [1,2,3] that might be useful for this work.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you need any help.

Regards,
Sébastien-

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/orthanc-dicomweb/trunk/debian/
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/orthanc-postgresql/trunk/debian/